Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
“3 Tips to Fall Asleep as Soon as Your Head Hits the Pillow”
- Northshore Acupuncture Center5225 Old Orchard Road, Suite 24A
Skokie, IL 60077(815) 814-1319
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Winter •
- • 4 Budget Friendly Family Activities •
- • Staying Healthy This Winter •
Cupping and acupuncture are the winning combination for dealing with chronic pain and muscle strains. Its popularity has grown in recent years, and you’ve probably seen professional athletes and celebrities with the telltale giant red welts all over their bodies. Here’s what you need to know if you are thinking about adding cupping to your acupuncture treatment. continue reading
While you might be familiar with acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine, cupping might be a new concept. It’s become more popular in recent years as celebrities and professional athletes have touted its benefits and proudly showcased the sometimes giant red welts on their bodies. But what is cupping and how does it work with a traditional acupuncture treatment? continue reading
This holiday season support the ENVIRONMENT and a LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS by giving an EXPERIENCE. Research shows that people who spent money on experiences instead of things were happier and felt their money was better spent. Give someone you love who has been putting up with stress, pain, anxiety and/or sleep issues the gift of their health SUPPORTING their ability to live full out.
STRESS RELIEF TREATMENT – SPECIAL OFFER $50
My clients call these mini-getaways. Experience 30-40 minutes of bliss cocooned in warmth, relaxing sounds and soothing scents created by local small businesses Luna Delgado Botanicals and Witchy Woman World Apothecary – with no one demanding your attention.
There are two options for this treatment.
Option 1 is a standard acupuncture treatment focused on relaxation and stress relief. If you (or your loved one) would like other issues addressed besides stress relief, the value of the gift card can be used towards the price of a personalized treatment.
Bonus side effects of acupuncture may include:
- Improved sleep;
- More energy;
- Mental clarity;
- Reduction in pain;
- Sense of calm and well-being;
- Confidence in your body’s ability to function “normally”; and,
- Acceptance of your body and the “real you”…imperfections and all.
Option 2 is a vibrational sound therapy session with either ear magnets or needles on points for stress relief.
LOVE CUPPING SESSION – SPECIAL OFFER $50
We could always use more love in our life. Come in for a love cupping session! (If you don’t want heart shaped cupping marks, stars or traditional circles are available.) Cupping involves placing glass or plastic “cups” on the skin and creating a vacuum by suctioning out the air. Cupping enhances circulation, relieves pain and pulls out toxins from the body’s tissues – plus it looks cool!
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
Northshore Acupuncture Center is not offering Black Friday special promotions this year. I don’t want to create a sense of urgency that can lead to mindless consumption.
Instead of offering sales and discounts, I will be contributing 20% of the proceeds from all gift certificate purchases on Friday, November 24th towards mental health costs for the underserved in our community who are most impacted by capitalism.
GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR FLEETWOOD-JOURDAIN COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE – $10 if the recipient is an Evanston Resident ($30 for non-residents)
Community acupuncture is offered on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30pm at the Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center.
To purchase any of these special offers or gift cards, send an email to email@example.com with a phone number for us to call to get your credit card information or call 815.814.1319. Limited to 5 special offer gift certificates per client. You may also buy gift certificates to count towards a personalized acupuncture treatment.
Don’t let your health challenges or aches and pains get worse while we are on shut down. I am available to help you!!
Someday I’ll design a bodysuit that I can communicate with remotely and have it needle specific points based on my direction. But as of now, I haven’t done that. I could create tiny voodoo dolls of each of you, and perform acupuncture that way.
But I think I’ll be able to help you the most with personalized treatment plans.
Your personalized treatment plan will be specific for your condition including some combination of:
1) “traditional” acupressure including what points, how to locate them, how to apply pressure, whether to use magnets (magnets can be ordered online for delivery);
2) auricular treatment using ear seeds or magnets;
3) recommendations for foods, teas and herbs/spices based on their Chinese medicine properties;
4) suggestions for essential oils to diffuse or apply to acupressure points;
6) extensive lifestyle recommendations that you won’t find from a preliminary Google search – things like humming exercises for seasonal allergies/immune system boost, details on the 5 pillars of my Get Some Shut Eye method, hara abdominal massage for digestive issues, breathing exercises for stress management, guidance on living as an empath, and connections to numerous resources. You know I’m always learning something new or connecting with a new expert.
Are you unsure whether I can help you? Give me a call at 815.814.1319, and we can discuss what types of assistance I can provide virtually.
My online schedule has been updated so you can schedule virtual sessions now.
You are also welcome to call or text me at 815.814.1319 to schedule.