Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
“3 Tips to Fall Asleep as Soon as Your Head Hits the Pillow”
- Northshore Acupuncture Center5225 Old Orchard Road, Suite 24A
Skokie, IL 60077(815) 814-1319
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
As we get older, those aches and pains become a little more pronounced and life begins to create some new challenges. For many seniors, schedules become impacted with doctor’s appointments and trips to the pharmacy. If you haven’t tried acupuncture, here are three reasons you should give it a try as it can greatly help some of the greatest health challenges facing seniors today. continue reading
Don’t let your health challenges or aches and pains get worse while we are on shut down. I am available to help you!!
Someday I’ll design a bodysuit that I can communicate with remotely and have it needle specific points based on my direction. But as of now, I haven’t done that. I could create tiny voodoo dolls of each of you, and perform acupuncture that way.
But I think I’ll be able to help you the most with personalized treatment plans.
Your personalized treatment plan will be specific for your condition including some combination of:
1) “traditional” acupressure including what points, how to locate them, how to apply pressure, whether to use magnets (magnets can be ordered online for delivery);
2) auricular treatment using ear seeds or magnets;
3) recommendations for foods, teas and herbs/spices based on their Chinese medicine properties;
4) suggestions for essential oils to diffuse or apply to acupressure points;
6) extensive lifestyle recommendations that you won’t find from a preliminary Google search – things like humming exercises for seasonal allergies/immune system boost, details on the 5 pillars of my Get Some Shut Eye method, hara abdominal massage for digestive issues, breathing exercises for stress management, guidance on living as an empath, and connections to numerous resources. You know I’m always learning something new or connecting with a new expert.
Are you unsure whether I can help you? Give me a call at 815.814.1319, and we can discuss what types of assistance I can provide virtually.
My online schedule has been updated so you can schedule virtual sessions now.
You are also welcome to call or text me at 815.814.1319 to schedule.
Digestion is a complex task performed by the body. It begins in the mouth and finishes when the ingested food leaves the body through the rectum. For all we have learned over the years regarding digestion, there is still so much more we don’t know or are still learning. For example, it wasn’t until recently, the last 10 years or so, that modern medicine confirmed our gastrointestinal tract is our second brain. This discovery is drastically changing the way the body and its many functions are viewed, because everything we put in our mouths can potentially have life-altering effects on the mind, as well as the body. continue reading
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living with digestive issues. Most people don’t report it to their doctors either, because they assume it is normal to have gas, bloating or abdominal pain. But these symptoms can be indicators of much more serious underlying problems. continue reading