Marcy Kirshenbaum, MS, CCN, CNS, CLT, LDN
Marcy Kirshenbaum is a certified clinical nutritionist and the founder of Enhance Nutrition. Marcy works with individuals to define an individualized nutritional programs designed to achieve their health and wellness goals based on their nutritional needs and health conditions. The nutritional protocol may include food additions, food eliminations, food preparation guidelines, supplemental nutrient support and lifestyle modifications. Marcy specializes in assisting clients to incorporate nutrition and lifestyle changes to address conditions such as cancer, diabetes, gastro-intestinal issues, autoimmune conditions, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, Parkinson’s disease and weight loss as well as other health issues.
– 20 minutes in the Infrared sauna
– Reading wearing blue light blocking glasses
– Using my diffuser with lavender oil
– Getting off the computer at least 1 hour before bedtime. If using the computer late, wearing blue light blocking glasses.
– Thin Optics blue light blocking reading glasses