As many of you already know, acupuncture is a powerful option for healing with minimal side effects. We have a goal of increasing the number of people in our community who have experienced acupuncture – specifically 100 new people in 100 days. However, we need your help to hit that aggressive goal!
How can you help others heal through acupuncture?
1) Invite friends, family and colleagues whom you’ve encouraged to try acupuncture to attend our fundraiser for Curt’s Café South with you on Tuesday, September 29 or the New Moon healing event at the Heaven Meets Earth Yoga studio in Evanston on Sunday, September 13th.
2) “Like” our Facebook page and actively participate in discussions about posts.
3) Share posts from our website and Facebook page with your family and friends.
4) Call us to get one of our “free stress relief treatment” referral business cards to share with that person whom you know would benefit from acupuncture.
5) Introduce us to the right connections to discuss hosting a group stress relief acupuncture event at your work, favorite charity, church/synagogue or social organization. We’ve already done these at Tash Fitness, Heaven Meets Earth Yoga, CrossFit Impact and DUI Counseling. We have future events planned at Utilities Inc. and Purpose Over Pain. .
6) Host a group stress relief acupuncture event at your home or club. Add acupuncture to a Tupperware, jewelry or make up party.
7) Invite us to speak about Chinese Medicine at your club, charity or networking group. We have the following prepared talks:
- Your Top 5 Reasons for Not Trying Acupuncture: And Why You Should Do It Anyway
- 7 Secrets for Managing Menopause Mayhem So That You Can Be Yourself Again
- Digestion in the Dumps? 12 Suggestions To Fix It Based on Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for AMRAPs: Boost Your PRs While Decreasing Your Risk of Injury
- Stop the Insomnia Insanity – 5 Tips For Getting The Sleep You Need
Or we can speak about a topic specific to your audience.
8) Connect us with people who need acupuncture but aren’t able to afford it on their own. For example, we are currently doing volunteer work with the Heartwood Women and Cancer Program and the Erie Family Health Center.
Call Northshore Acupuncture Center today at 815-814-1319 to set up an event, connect us to others, or provide other suggestions of how we can achieve our goal. Thanks for your continued support!