Interested in supporting the Evanston West End Market? The West End Market is organized by Donna Walker (Cutting Edge), Gigi Giles (Ebony Barbershop), and Wendy Weaver (C&W Market).
The following are opportunities for volunteers:
NEEDS FOR FALL MARKET
1) Distributing postcards to the 2nd and 5th ward neighbors (10/15-10/22) – contact Amy (815) 814-1319 if interested on distributing on your own schedule. We will meet as a group outside Gibbs Morrisson on Sunday 10/16 at 3pm and Wednesday 10/18 at 4pm to distribute postcards in the neighborhood.
2) Hanging posters at local businesses and organizations (10/5-10/10) – contact Amy (815) 814-1319 if able to distribute posters around town
3) Picking up the YOU parking lot on the evening of Friday, 10/21
4) Running a game at the market 10/22 from 11am-4pm
5) Musicians/singers to perform at the market 10/22 for 30 minutes between 11am-4pm
6) Assistance finding sponsors to fund Halloween activities.
- Managing the promotion and social media for the market
- Managing the vendor recruitment and relationship with our young entrepreneurs
- Managing the vendor recruitment and relationship with our “seasoned” entrepreneurs
Please reach out to Amy at 815.814.1319 for more information or to communicate your interest.